SOLUTIONS – WHICH ONE’S FOR YOU?
Built for Business
The ease of cloud-based software with the security and sophistication that enterprise accounts need. Easy deployment, B2B file transfers, robust user and team management options, granular permissions, and development-friendly APIs are just some of the ways that DF Studio integrates seamlessly into any organizational structure.
Love the Way You Work
From worry-free uploads to easy photo approvals, DF Studio takes the dirty-work out of creative production. Team-oriented workflows keep you organized, focused, and free to create your best work.
We Work, Wherever You Do
Photography professionals need cloud-based software that can keep up with them. DF Studio is mobile, flexible and fast - and it works from any device with an internet connection.
Do More Than Store
Create an archive that's accessible, cost-effective, and easy to maintain. DF Studio includes flexible file management and storage features that help you preserve and grow your asset library in the ways that work best for you.
PERSONAL / EDU
Enterprise Grade, with A Personal Touch
Corporations, photo departments, and professional photographers rely on DF Studio every day, as a robust, cost-effective solution to their workflow needs. Take control of your assets with an arsenal of professional tools right at your fingertips.
We’re all about self-improvement. Releasing regular software updates ensures that we continue to develop in-demand features using the latest and greatest technology. Check out our product and tech blogs to see for yourself.
– When uploading to a Project which is currently filtered to a particular Setup, that Setup will be pre-selected as the default upload destination.
– When selecting an existing Setup from the menu in the upload configuration panel, the “Existing Setup” option will be selected automatically.
– The Find Assets tool is now available for searching within a Collection.
As production schedules become more demanding and teams collaborate more intensively, the DF Studio Collection is rapidly becoming the lynchpin of many workflows. The flexibility and configurability of Collections make them the go-to choice for gathering various sets...
Dig deeper into the Browser Verification security feature with background info and commonly asked questions.
– Resolved an issue that caused the “Skip” button to be omitted from the metadata overlay in some cases.
– Corrected the behavior of the “Save & Next” and “Save & Previous” buttons in the metadata overlay, which in some cases navigated to the wrong asset after saving.
– Addressed a bug that allowed the metadata overlay to be opened without an asset selected.
– Improved performance when rapidly advancing between proofsheet thumbnails using the arrow keys.
– Addressed an error that could occur when the results of a Project asset search included items recently deleted by other users.
– A count of included assets has been added to the “Calculate Storage” overlay available from the Inspector for each Library folder.
– Global file search now allows searching for multiple individual filenames using the expanded “name” field on the Advanced Search screen.
– Removed the limit constraining the maximum number of results when searching a Project using the Find Assets tool.
– Removed links from the Browser Verification email notification, which had the potential to invalidate verification codes when “preloaded” by some email clients or security software.
– Improved the reliability of 1-Up view when navigating larger Messengers.
Enjoy quick and reliable file uploads, no matter where you are. Choose from a web-based uploader (perfect for mobile devices), a standalone desktop app, or use photo Assignment workflows to get new work uploaded to the right place at the right time.
Get your metadata to work for you! Our system ensures that you start with a clean record, and keeps it that way by writing changes back to all versions of a file. Too busy to keyword, tag, and caption? Use Metadata Messengers to securely send files to third parties for editing.
Collections, Messengers, and real-time comments are designed for the ways teams want to work. A platform designed for multiple users keeps everyone on the same page and working together, making delays and miscommunications things of the past.
We’ve designed our platform to keep you organized and free of busywork. Features like file stacking and Collections eliminate clutter, while a sustainable Cold Storage function keeps old or infrequently accessed files in your Library for 90% less cost.