SOLUTIONS – WHICH ONE’S FOR YOU?
Built for Business
The ease of cloud-based software with the security and sophistication that enterprise accounts need. Easy deployment, B2B file transfers, robust user and team management options, granular permissions, and development-friendly APIs are just some of the ways that DF Studio integrates seamlessly into any organizational structure.
Love the Way You Work
From worry-free uploads to easy photo approvals, DF Studio takes the dirty-work out of creative production. Team-oriented workflows keep you organized, focused, and free to create your best work.
We Work, Wherever You Do
Photography professionals need cloud-based software that can keep up with them. DF Studio is mobile, flexible and fast - and it works from any device with an internet connection.
Do More Than Store
Create an archive that's accessible, cost-effective, and easy to maintain. DF Studio includes flexible file management and storage features that help you preserve and grow your asset library in the ways that work best for you.
PERSONAL / EDU
Enterprise Grade, with A Personal Touch
Corporations, photo departments, and professional photographers rely on DF Studio every day, as a robust, cost-effective solution to their workflow needs. Take control of your assets with an arsenal of professional tools right at your fingertips.
We’re all about self-improvement. Releasing regular software updates ensures that we continue to develop in-demand features using the latest and greatest technology. Check out our product and tech blogs to see for yourself.
– Date & Time metadata fields offer the option to store times with user-specified time zones.
– Custom metadata fields can be configured to store the association between a person shown and their role(s) in a production.
– Specific metadata fields incorporate support for Metadata Terms defined and sourced from an external system.
– Fixed an issue which incorrectly displayed a non-functional “Queue for Send” button when multiple Collections were selected, in cases where the user did not have permissions granted to send Messengers from the selected Collections.
The DF Studio Messenger is a handy way to collaborate with external partners who do not need direct access to your DF Studio account. Here are 5 useful tips to help you get the most out of your Messenger workflows.
DF Studio’s powerful and streamlined metadata tools offer numerous options for organizing and filtering your assets. One of the most intuitive methods involves using badges. Badges allow you to tag images with visual icons that show up right on the thumbnail of the...
– The Browser Verification input screen has been streamlined for greater clarity.
– Resolved an issue which could cause timeout errors when attempting to download files from Messengers with very large asset counts.
– Addressed a configuration issue which allowed Messengers to be switched from one template to another after creation, causing unreliable results.
– The button for “single-user mode” and “multi-user mode” has been eliminated from the login form.
– Every asset in DF Studio now features a globally unique identifier (DFS ID), allowing asset data to be compared across DF Studio accounts without the possibility of duplicate IDs.
– Fixed a bug which allowed previews imported into a Project from watermarked Messengers to be imported without watermarks.
– Addressed an issue which caused excessive delays loading the “Single” asset view when accessing Messengers including large numbers of assets.
Enjoy quick and reliable file uploads, no matter where you are. Choose from a web-based uploader (perfect for mobile devices), a standalone desktop app, or use photo Assignment workflows to get new work uploaded to the right place at the right time.
Get your metadata to work for you! Our system ensures that you start with a clean record, and keeps it that way by writing changes back to all versions of a file. Too busy to keyword, tag, and caption? Use Metadata Messengers to securely send files to third parties for editing.
Collections, Messengers, and real-time comments are designed for the ways teams want to work. A platform designed for multiple users keeps everyone on the same page and working together, making delays and miscommunications things of the past.
We’ve designed our platform to keep you organized and free of busywork. Features like file stacking and Collections eliminate clutter, while a sustainable Cold Storage function keeps old or infrequently accessed files in your Library for 90% less cost.