SOLUTIONS – WHICH ONE’S FOR YOU?
Built for Business
The ease of cloud-based software with the security and sophistication that enterprise accounts need. Easy deployment, B2B file transfers, robust user and team management options, granular permissions, and development-friendly APIs are just some of the ways that DF Studio integrates seamlessly into any organizational structure.
Love the Way You Work
From worry-free uploads to easy photo approvals, DF Studio takes the dirty-work out of creative production. Team-oriented workflows keep you organized, focused, and free to create your best work.
We Work, Wherever You Do
Photography professionals need cloud-based software that can keep up with them. DF Studio is mobile, flexible and fast - and it works from any device with an internet connection.
Do More Than Store
Create an archive that's accessible, cost-effective, and easy to maintain. DF Studio includes flexible file management and storage features that help you preserve and grow your asset library in the ways that work best for you.
PERSONAL / EDU
Enterprise Grade, with A Personal Touch
Corporations, photo departments, and professional photographers rely on DF Studio every day, as a robust, cost-effective solution to their workflow needs. Take control of your assets with an arsenal of professional tools right at your fingertips.
– Clarified the process of retrieving a Messenger PIN for Messengers that require one.
– Improved DF Studio’s ability to offer custom configurations when writing metadata to original files.
– Addressed an issue which could cause unexpected result when browsing Projects and Collections in proofsheet view while assets are being modified by another user.
Review the features and enhancements of DF Studio’s latest software release, focused on increasing workflow efficiency and placing the items you need directly at your fingertips.
– Metadata Messengers can now be configured to allow recipients to create Edits by setting select levels for assets along with the existing metadata editing tools.
– Messenger recipients must now click a button to request a PIN for Messengers protected by a Messenger PIN; PINs will no longer be sent automatically when the Messenger link is loaded.
– The default Setup option within the browser-based uploader has been reverted to its earlier behavior, and no longer automatically creates Setups unless requested to do so.
– When entering a Setup name in the “Custom Setup” field, the upload configuration panel will now automatically select the “Custom Setup” option.
– Resolved a glitch which prevented the Help button from working properly.
– Corrected an issue which blocked certain features in Collections in conflict with the configured permissions.
At DF Studio, our goal is to give you the tools to master your files efficiently and economically. Regularly monitoring the amount of storage being used in your account is a key element to managing your library and storage costs.
Enjoy quick and reliable file uploads, no matter where you are. Choose from a web-based uploader (perfect for mobile devices), a standalone desktop app, or use photo Assignment workflows to get new work uploaded to the right place at the right time.
Get your metadata to work for you! Our system ensures that you start with a clean record, and keeps it that way by writing changes back to all versions of a file. Too busy to keyword, tag, and caption? Use Metadata Messengers to securely send files to third parties for editing.
Collections, Messengers, and real-time comments are designed for the ways teams want to work. A platform designed for multiple users keeps everyone on the same page and working together, making delays and miscommunications things of the past.
We’ve designed our platform to keep you organized and free of busywork. Features like file stacking and Collections eliminate clutter, while a sustainable Cold Storage function keeps old or infrequently accessed files in your Library for 90% less cost.