SOLUTIONS – WHICH ONE’S FOR YOU?
Built for Business
The ease of cloud-based software with the security and sophistication that enterprise accounts need. Easy deployment, B2B file transfers, robust user and team management options, granular permissions, and development-friendly APIs are just some of the ways that DF Studio integrates seamlessly into any organizational structure.
Love the Way You Work
From worry-free uploads to easy photo approvals, DF Studio takes the dirty-work out of creative production. Team-oriented workflows keep you organized, focused, and free to create your best work.
We Work, Wherever You Do
Photography professionals need cloud-based software that can keep up with them. DF Studio is mobile, flexible and fast - and it works from any device with an internet connection.
Do More Than Store
Create an archive that's accessible, cost-effective, and easy to maintain. DF Studio includes flexible file management and storage features that help you preserve and grow your asset library in the ways that work best for you.
PERSONAL / EDU
Enterprise Grade, with A Personal Touch
Corporations, photo departments, and professional photographers rely on DF Studio every day, as a robust, cost-effective solution to their workflow needs. Take control of your assets with an arsenal of professional tools right at your fingertips.
If you’re stuck at the login screen, unable to remember the correct password to access your account, getting a new one should be quite straightforward. Here are some pointers to get you on track if that process doesn’t go as smoothly as it should.
– To provide greater clarity regarding the accounts available for switching, the Account Switcher menu now displays the “account” value used on the login page along with the account name.
– Performance enhancements have been applied to the list view in Projects and Collections.
– The behavior of the “Add to Collection” overlay has been improved, to prevent errors that may occur when attempting to submit it without a Collection selected.
– In list view, a “speech bubble” icon now indicates the presence of Notes content related to an asset.
Details and sample workflows for using Cold Storage to manage original files and keep storage costs down.
– Resolved a problem which caused 1-Up previews to fail to display in some Messengers.
– Addressed an issue which could create performance bottlenecks when attempting to download from a Multi-Messenger using the DFS Downloader application.
– Provided a clarified error message when exceeding an Approval Messenger’s kill threshold.
– Resolved an issue which caused select levels to display inconsistently in Mobile Messenger views.
Over the years, regular updates to DF Studio’s functionality have worked to assimilate video assets into the same workflows supported for still imagery, and the latest release proudly completes that effort. With video assets now able to accept customized watermarks, DF Studio has incorporated a fully functional, first-class feature set for video. From upload and metadata ingestion through common organizational and approval workflows, to secure distribution, video assets coexist with still images every step of the way.
Enjoy quick and reliable file uploads, no matter where you are. Choose from a web-based uploader (perfect for mobile devices), a standalone desktop app, or use photo Assignment workflows to get new work uploaded to the right place at the right time.
Get your metadata to work for you! Our system ensures that you start with a clean record, and keeps it that way by writing changes back to all versions of a file. Too busy to keyword, tag, and caption? Use Metadata Messengers to securely send files to third parties for editing.
Collections, Messengers, and real-time comments are designed for the ways teams want to work. A platform designed for multiple users keeps everyone on the same page and working together, making delays and miscommunications things of the past.
We’ve designed our platform to keep you organized and free of busywork. Features like file stacking and Collections eliminate clutter, while a sustainable Cold Storage function keeps old or infrequently accessed files in your Library for 90% less cost.