SOLUTIONS – WHICH ONE’S FOR YOU?
Built for Business
The ease of cloud-based software with the security and sophistication that enterprise accounts need. Easy deployment, B2B file transfers, robust user and team management options, granular permissions, and development-friendly APIs are just some of the ways that DF Studio integrates seamlessly into any organizational structure.
Love the Way You Work
From worry-free uploads to easy photo approvals, DF Studio takes the dirty-work out of creative production. Team-oriented workflows keep you organized, focused, and free to create your best work.
We Work, Wherever You Do
Photography professionals need cloud-based software that can keep up with them. DF Studio is mobile, flexible and fast - and it works from any device with an internet connection.
Do More Than Store
Create an archive that's accessible, cost-effective, and easy to maintain. DF Studio includes flexible file management and storage features that help you preserve and grow your asset library in the ways that work best for you.
PERSONAL / EDU
Enterprise Grade, with A Personal Touch
Corporations, photo departments, and professional photographers rely on DF Studio every day, as a robust, cost-effective solution to their workflow needs. Take control of your assets with an arsenal of professional tools right at your fingertips.
We’re all about self-improvement. Releasing regular software updates ensures that we continue to develop in-demand features using the latest and greatest technology. Check out our product and tech blogs to see for yourself.
– The options for configuring available file sizes in a Download Messenger have been adjusted for improved clarity.
– The drop-down menus for suggested metadata values have been adjusted to display multi-line text for longer values, rather than clipping the text after a certain length.
– Metadata exports will continue to include the DFS ID and asset filename as asset identifiers by default, but these columns can now be optionally omitted for workflows that require a different set of exported data.
– The menu and type-ahead search when selecting an existing Collection have been enhanced for reliability and performance.
– Primary asset identifiers (Asset Name and DFS ID) are now included any time metadata is exported to a text file.
– Project and Collection views have been updated to incorporate continuous scrolling, for a quicker, more seamless viewing and editing experience.
– The navigation performance in 1-Up view has been re-engineered for faster navigation with no delay in between the display of asset previews when moving rapidly through images.
– The loading of thumbnail previews when scrolling through proofsheet views has been accelerated, so that previews load immediately after scrolling stops.
DF Studio’s latest software release places an emphasis on streamlining workflows, making asset navigation quicker and providing greater performance with increased flexibility.
– The visuals and performance of the Activity Monitor have been further refined to enhance its usability.
– Fixed a configuration error which prevented account administrators from seeing the link to manage users and teams within DF Studio settings.
– Resolved a bug which could cause the Viewing Preferences panel on the Activity Monitor to become inaccessible under certain conditions.
– Corrected an issue which prevented scrolling down the list of messages in the Inbox when the list exceeded the current page view.
– Fixed a bug which prevented searching by DFS ID in the global search box.
– Addressed an issue which caused video previews to display at a smaller size than expected in full-screen mode.
With the addition of the “Original Name” option among the asset fields exportable to a CSV file, DF Studio has enabled a new workflow to revert renamed images back to their original filenames in a streamlined, automated process.
Enjoy quick and reliable file uploads, no matter where you are. Choose from a web-based uploader (perfect for mobile devices), a standalone desktop app, or use photo Assignment workflows to get new work uploaded to the right place at the right time.
Get your metadata to work for you! Our system ensures that you start with a clean record, and keeps it that way by writing changes back to all versions of a file. Too busy to keyword, tag, and caption? Use Metadata Messengers to securely send files to third parties for editing.
Collections, Messengers, and real-time comments are designed for the ways teams want to work. A platform designed for multiple users keeps everyone on the same page and working together, making delays and miscommunications things of the past.
We’ve designed our platform to keep you organized and free of busywork. Features like file stacking and Collections eliminate clutter, while a sustainable Cold Storage function keeps old or infrequently accessed files in your Library for 90% less cost.