Current Openings :
- Develop and implement test plans against DF Studio
- Work to build automated regression tests
- Investigate support issues on a Unix file system, in a postgresql database, and through custom monitoring tools.
- Learn the software architecture through correcting flaws and coding improvements
- Grow to become a regular contributor to the code base
- Participate in the design of the software and user interface
- Software development skills: Data Structures, Object-Oriented Programming, Concurrent Applications
- Java Experience: Good understanding of the language (1-3 years)
- Unix Experience: Ability to work from a unix shell and write simple scripts using bash, etc
- SQL: Experience writing SQL queries in a relational database
- Preferred Computer Science Degree or equivalent experience
Technical Support Specialist
As a technical support specialist you’ll be the first point of contact for DF Studio customers who need assistance on a wide range of issues. (With training) you should be able to help customers troubleshoot issues they encounter while using the software and provide actionable tips to resolve the problem. More complicated issues can be escalated to senior support specialists or to the software development team.
You’ll also be tasked with updating and maintaining the knowledge base, an important source of documentation for customer self-help and help case solution referrals.
- Minimum 1 year experience in information technology or technical support
- Up-to-date technical knowledge of web browsers and web applications
- Ability to deal with difficult or impatient callers
- Logical thinker
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills
- Good technical writing skills
- Good accurate records keeping
- Experience using a ticketing or issue tracking system
- Experience writing technical documentation
Why work for DF Studio?
DigitalFusion is a privately held, profitable company (not VC-funded) in business since 1999.
DF Studio is an established, profitable product with a solid customer base and continued growth.
The small size of the DF Studio product and development team provides the ability to have direct influence on the product.
Interested? Contact us using the form below. Tell us why you think you’re a good fit for the team and what you can offer.
Developers: Include some examples of previous projects you have worked on and a description of your contributions. If you have a GitHub account or StackOverflow profile or have written any good articles or blog posts be sure to include those. We look forward to hearing from you!