– When uploading to a Project which is currently filtered to a particular Setup, that Setup will be pre-selected as the default upload destination.
– When selecting an existing Setup from the menu in the upload configuration panel, the “Existing Setup” option will be selected automatically.
– The Find Assets tool is now available for searching within a Collection.
Dig deeper into the Browser Verification security feature with background info and commonly asked questions.
– Resolved an issue that caused the “Skip” button to be omitted from the metadata overlay in some cases.
– Corrected the behavior of the “Save & Next” and “Save & Previous” buttons in the metadata overlay, which in some cases navigated to the wrong asset after saving.
– Addressed a bug that allowed the metadata overlay to be opened without an asset selected.
– Improved performance when rapidly advancing between proofsheet thumbnails using the arrow keys.
– Addressed an error that could occur when the results of a Project asset search included items recently deleted by other users.
– A count of included assets has been added to the “Calculate Storage” overlay available from the Inspector for each Library folder.
– Global file search now allows searching for multiple individual filenames using the expanded “name” field on the Advanced Search screen.
– Removed the limit constraining the maximum number of results when searching a Project using the Find Assets tool.
– Removed links from the Browser Verification email notification, which had the potential to invalidate verification codes when “preloaded” by some email clients or security software.
– Improved the reliability of 1-Up view when navigating larger Messengers.
DF Studio is designed to offer powerful support to a variety of workflows. Within the application, users can take advantage of multiple Edits, collaborate using Notes and visual annotations, get approval information at a glance with the Approvals UI, and many other...
– Clarified the list of Messenger recipients when re-sending an existing Messenger, so that recipients in the Cc field (receiving View Only Messengers) are separately identified.
– Updated the text in the introductory overlay to reflect current Messenger functionality.
– Increased the size of the drag-drop upload area for Upload Users and users of Assignment Keys.
– Clarified the zoom tool controls when previewing an image that is already displayed at its maximum size.
– A link has been added for reviewing the contact information of a Messenger sender, for more consistent accessibility across all Messenger templates and platforms.
– Download options are now available in the configuration for new Metadata Messengers.
– Mobile Messenger performance has been improved for Messengers containing over 1,000 images.
– Buttons for appropriate Messenger actions are offered in the Table of Contents for Multi-Messengers.
– The swiping navigation on Mobile Messengers has been enhanced to make it more intuitive.
– Added the ability to request select levels, approval states, and Edits from the Enterprise Asset API.
– Improvements to the reliability of automated monthly credit card billing.
– Adjustments to store large DF Studio previews more efficiently.
– Fixed an issue that caused the appropriate Messenger PIN setting to be unavailable when configuring certain Messengers.
– Corrected a glitch that prevented disabling the Messenger PIN feature in some configurations.
– Corrected a search indexing issue which prevented some assets from being searchable by metadata values that were embedded in the files before upload to DF Studio.
– Resolved an issue which prevented certain fields from being updated by CSV metadata import.
– Fixed a bug which had caused metadata changes to fail when clearing values from multiple assets.
– Resolved a problem which caused bulk image downloads to fail when initiated from certain watermarked Messengers.
– Account administrators are automatically notified by email when new SSO users are provisioned on their accounts.
– Ensured that users’ contact information is properly maintained when switching between accounts.
– Resolved an issue in which updating the metadata for multiple assets appended new information rather than replacing the existing values.
– Corrected an issue which was blocking the ability to populate asset metadata with values from the details of its enclosing Project.
– Metadata Terms are now created correctly when importing multiple new terms via CSV metadata import.
– The Import Metadata tool now correctly defaults to the column named “image name” (or similar) for matching with assets in the Project.
– Corrected an issue that caused files without file extensions to be skipped when uploading with certain upload tools.
– Resolved an issue that had prevented the VSP OFF permission from operating properly when configured at the Team level.
– Strengthened internal error logging to aid in timely troubleshooting of issues related to asset searching.
– Enterprise API users may now whitelist IP addresses for DF Studio’s API. This enhancement also allows Enterprise API users to block other APIs that are not used by DF Studio.
– The character limit on API/Upload passwords has been removed.
– Fixed an issue that affected searches for some metadata fields.
– The UI in the Find Assets overlay now displays search options for boolean fields.
– Resolved an issue in the Asset API that did not return all results when querying a custom metadata field.
– Fixed a bug that prevented changes from the “Edit Details” page from being saved when made to Custom Messengers.
– Removing a keyword is now possible when multiple files are selected.