– A count of included assets has been added to the “Calculate Storage” overlay available from the Inspector for each Library folder.
– Global file search now allows searching for multiple individual filenames using the expanded “name” field on the Advanced Search screen.
– Removed the limit constraining the maximum number of results when searching a Project using the Find Assets tool.
– Removed links from the Browser Verification email notification, which had the potential to invalidate verification codes when “preloaded” by some email clients or security software.
– Improved the reliability of 1-Up view when navigating larger Messengers.
DF Studio is designed to offer powerful support to a variety of workflows. Within the application, users can take advantage of multiple Edits, collaborate using Notes and visual annotations, get approval information at a glance with the Approvals UI, and many other...
– Clarified the list of Messenger recipients when re-sending an existing Messenger, so that recipients in the Cc field (receiving View Only Messengers) are separately identified.
– Updated the text in the introductory overlay to reflect current Messenger functionality.
– Increased the size of the drag-drop upload area for Upload Users and users of Assignment Keys.
– Clarified the zoom tool controls when previewing an image that is already displayed at its maximum size.
– A link has been added for reviewing the contact information of a Messenger sender, for more consistent accessibility across all Messenger templates and platforms.
– Download options are now available in the configuration for new Metadata Messengers.
– Mobile Messenger performance has been improved for Messengers containing over 1,000 images.
– Buttons for appropriate Messenger actions are offered in the Table of Contents for Multi-Messengers.
– The swiping navigation on Mobile Messengers has been enhanced to make it more intuitive.
– Added the ability to request select levels, approval states, and Edits from the Enterprise Asset API.
– Improvements to the reliability of automated monthly credit card billing.
– Adjustments to store large DF Studio previews more efficiently.
– Fixed an issue that caused the appropriate Messenger PIN setting to be unavailable when configuring certain Messengers.
– Corrected a glitch that prevented disabling the Messenger PIN feature in some configurations.
– Corrected a search indexing issue which prevented some assets from being searchable by metadata values that were embedded in the files before upload to DF Studio.
– Resolved an issue which prevented certain fields from being updated by CSV metadata import.
– Fixed a bug which had caused metadata changes to fail when clearing values from multiple assets.
– Resolved a problem which caused bulk image downloads to fail when initiated from certain watermarked Messengers.
– Account administrators are automatically notified by email when new SSO users are provisioned on their accounts.
– Ensured that users’ contact information is properly maintained when switching between accounts.
– Resolved an issue in which updating the metadata for multiple assets appended new information rather than replacing the existing values.
– Corrected an issue which was blocking the ability to populate asset metadata with values from the details of its enclosing Project.
– Metadata Terms are now created correctly when importing multiple new terms via CSV metadata import.
– The Import Metadata tool now correctly defaults to the column named “image name” (or similar) for matching with assets in the Project.
– Corrected an issue that caused files without file extensions to be skipped when uploading with certain upload tools.
– Resolved an issue that had prevented the VSP OFF permission from operating properly when configured at the Team level.
– Strengthened internal error logging to aid in timely troubleshooting of issues related to asset searching.
– Enterprise API users may now whitelist IP addresses for DF Studio’s API. This enhancement also allows Enterprise API users to block other APIs that are not used by DF Studio.
– The character limit on API/Upload passwords has been removed.
– Fixed an issue that affected searches for some metadata fields.
– The UI in the Find Assets overlay now displays search options for boolean fields.
– Resolved an issue in the Asset API that did not return all results when querying a custom metadata field.
– Fixed a bug that prevented changes from the “Edit Details” page from being saved when made to Custom Messengers.
– Removing a keyword is now possible when multiple files are selected.
DF Studio has been designed with security at its very core: from browser verification requirements to uploading protocols, stringent measures to protect users’ data have been carefully incorporated into every feature of the application. With professional-grade...
As part of a site-wide update to provide the latest information about DF Studio’s range of features, the website for DF Studio Support has been completely redesigned with a focus on connecting you directly with the information you need. Each of DF Studio’s...
Visit the new Messengers section of the DF Studio Support website to learn all about DF Studio Messengers: a powerful, easy-to-use communication tool for sharing assets, gathering approvals, or updating asset metadata. Messengers have a fresh new look on mobile...