If you’re stuck at the login screen, unable to remember the correct password to access your account, getting a new one should be quite straightforward. Here are some pointers to get you on track if that process doesn’t go as smoothly as it should.
– To provide greater clarity regarding the accounts available for switching, the Account Switcher menu now displays the “account” value used on the login page along with the account name.
– Performance enhancements have been applied to the list view in Projects and Collections.
– The behavior of the “Add to Collection” overlay has been improved, to prevent errors that may occur when attempting to submit it without a Collection selected.
– In list view, a “speech bubble” icon now indicates the presence of Notes content related to an asset.
Details and sample workflows for using Cold Storage to manage original files and keep storage costs down.
– Resolved a problem which caused 1-Up previews to fail to display in some Messengers.
– Addressed an issue which could create performance bottlenecks when attempting to download from a Multi-Messenger using the DFS Downloader application.
– Provided a clarified error message when exceeding an Approval Messenger’s kill threshold.
– Resolved an issue which caused select levels to display inconsistently in Mobile Messenger views.
– Help links for downloading tools now open in a new window for greater clarity.
– Visual continuity has been improved across Messenger interfaces on all mobile devices.
– The invoice format has been updated to include costs for video transcoding when applicable.
– Multiple enhancements have been made to improve the responsiveness of the proofsheet interface when selecting assets or working in 1-Up view.
– The New Collection overlay now selects the current Library folder as the default destination in which the Collection will be created.
Automated file stacking makes navigating assets in DF Studio a breeze. Review details of the feature and learn some helpful tips for streamlining uploads, or re-stacking files when needed.
– When uploading to a Project which is currently filtered to a particular Setup, that Setup will be pre-selected as the default upload destination.
– When selecting an existing Setup from the menu in the upload configuration panel, the “Existing Setup” option will be selected automatically.
– The Find Assets tool is now available for searching within a Collection.
Dig deeper into the Browser Verification security feature with background info and commonly asked questions.
– Resolved an issue that caused the “Skip” button to be omitted from the metadata overlay in some cases.
– Corrected the behavior of the “Save & Next” and “Save & Previous” buttons in the metadata overlay, which in some cases navigated to the wrong asset after saving.
– Addressed a bug that allowed the metadata overlay to be opened without an asset selected.
– Improved performance when rapidly advancing between proofsheet thumbnails using the arrow keys.
– Addressed an error that could occur when the results of a Project asset search included items recently deleted by other users.
– A count of included assets has been added to the “Calculate Storage” overlay available from the Inspector for each Library folder.
– Global file search now allows searching for multiple individual filenames using the expanded “name” field on the Advanced Search screen.
– Removed the limit constraining the maximum number of results when searching a Project using the Find Assets tool.
– Removed links from the Browser Verification email notification, which had the potential to invalidate verification codes when “preloaded” by some email clients or security software.
– Improved the reliability of 1-Up view when navigating larger Messengers.
DF Studio is designed to offer powerful support to a variety of workflows. Within the application, users can take advantage of multiple Edits, collaborate using Notes and visual annotations, get approval information at a glance with the Approvals UI, and many other...
– Clarified the list of Messenger recipients when re-sending an existing Messenger, so that recipients in the Cc field (receiving View Only Messengers) are separately identified.
– Updated the text in the introductory overlay to reflect current Messenger functionality.
– Increased the size of the drag-drop upload area for Upload Users and users of Assignment Keys.
– Clarified the zoom tool controls when previewing an image that is already displayed at its maximum size.