– Date & Time metadata fields offer the option to store times with user-specified time zones.
– Custom metadata fields can be configured to store the association between a person shown and their role(s) in a production.
– Specific metadata fields incorporate support for Metadata Terms defined and sourced from an external system.
– Fixed an issue which incorrectly displayed a non-functional “Queue for Send” button when multiple Collections were selected, in cases where the user did not have permissions granted to send Messengers from the selected Collections.
The DF Studio Messenger is a handy way to collaborate with external partners who do not need direct access to your DF Studio account. Here are 5 useful tips to help you get the most out of your Messenger workflows.
DF Studio’s powerful and streamlined metadata tools offer numerous options for organizing and filtering your assets. One of the most intuitive methods involves using badges. Badges allow you to tag images with visual icons that show up right on the thumbnail of the...
– The Browser Verification input screen has been streamlined for greater clarity.
– Resolved an issue which could cause timeout errors when attempting to download files from Messengers with very large asset counts.
– Addressed a configuration issue which allowed Messengers to be switched from one template to another after creation, causing unreliable results.
– The button for “single-user mode” and “multi-user mode” has been eliminated from the login form.
– Every asset in DF Studio now features a globally unique identifier (DFS ID), allowing asset data to be compared across DF Studio accounts without the possibility of duplicate IDs.
– Fixed a bug which allowed previews imported into a Project from watermarked Messengers to be imported without watermarks.
– Addressed an issue which caused excessive delays loading the “Single” asset view when accessing Messengers including large numbers of assets.
– Improved the formatting of sender information when distributing Messenger PIN by email, to prevent confusion about which PINs correspond to which Messenger sender.
– Clarified that video assets will no longer be excluded from watermarking when included in a watermarked Messenger.
– Clarified the steps for users who log in with the branded login option.
– Improved the clarity of error messages related to logging in.
– Addressed a layout issue which caused informational overlays to be displayed improperly in some Messengers.
– Corrected a bug which allowed the kill threshold of an Approval Messenger to be exceeded under very specific conditions.
– Addressed a workflow issue to improve the delivery of custom configurations when writing metadata to original files.
– Updated software packages related to image processing, in order to support preview generation when uploading HEIC files.
– Resolved an issue which could cause the upload progress to report inaccurate numbers when uploading files with certain characters in the filename.
– Clarified the process of retrieving a Messenger PIN for Messengers that require one.
– Improved DF Studio’s ability to offer custom configurations when writing metadata to original files.
– Addressed an issue which could cause unexpected result when browsing Projects and Collections in proofsheet view while assets are being modified by another user.
– Metadata Messengers can now be configured to allow recipients to create Edits by setting select levels for assets along with the existing metadata editing tools.
– Messenger recipients must now click a button to request a PIN for Messengers protected by a Messenger PIN; PINs will no longer be sent automatically when the Messenger link is loaded.
– The default Setup option within the browser-based uploader has been reverted to its earlier behavior, and no longer automatically creates Setups unless requested to do so.
– When entering a Setup name in the “Custom Setup” field, the upload configuration panel will now automatically select the “Custom Setup” option.
– Resolved a glitch which prevented the Help button from working properly.
– Corrected an issue which blocked certain features in Collections in conflict with the configured permissions.
At DF Studio, our goal is to give you the tools to master your files efficiently and economically. Regularly monitoring the amount of storage being used in your account is a key element to managing your library and storage costs.
– Resolved a configuration issue which prevented uploading files when signed in as an Upload User.
– Fixed an issue which failed to report errors when attempting to upload a missing or empty file.
– Improved error messaging around different types of upload failure that may occur.
– Improved the efficiency of preview generation for larger image files.
– Resolved an issue which could cause extreme delays when ingesting very large files into DF Studio after upload.