For media industry professionals and corporations: offering the highest standards in security and reliability, dedicated domains, on-site training, and sub-accounts at discounted rates.
For larger photo studios and small businesses: offering a custom branded interface, multiple user accounts, integrated photo assignments, and added phone support.
For the mobile professional, traveler, or international photographer: offering Instant access to full image library, client communication, download links, web portfolios & sharing.
- Can I try DF Studio?
- Yes. All new accounts include a free 15-day trial with no credit card information required at sign-up. You can enter your payment information anytime during the trial period to activate your account. Service is billed monthly, and you can cancel or change plans at any time.
- What are the system requirements for DF Studio?
- All you need is an Internet connection and a modern web browser. DF Studio supports Safari, Firefox and Chrome. Internet Explorer is not supported.
- How much storage is included and how much does extra storage cost?
- Every DF Studio account includes a starting amount of online storage: Personal/Edu 10 GB, Professional 50 GB, Business 125 GB, and Studio 250 GB. The total storage used is made up of DF Studio JPEG “views” that are created for you to see your files in the system in addition to the (optional) storage of your original files.
- How much can I store in the free storage allotted in my account?
- The file storage numbers listed in the chart above are estimates only. The actual number of files stored will vary depending on how large your files are and how many you choose to store online. For example, with 50 GB of storage, DF Studio can hold approximately 10,000 high quality JPEGs at about 5MB each, 2000 Canon RAW Files at 25 MB each, or 1,000 video clips at 50MB each. Additional storage for all accounts above the included amount is $0.35 per GB per month in Active Storage, and $.02 per GB per month in Cold Storage. There are tracking and management features within DF Studio in the Storage View perspective to help you manage your online storage costs.
- What is Cold Storage?
- Cold Storage is an alternate form of “archival” storage that allows storing of data in a secure and ultra-durable way at $.02 per GB, about 5% of the cost of Active Storage. Because files stored in Cold Storage are not immediately accessible, Cold Storage is most appropriate for files that are accessed infrequently and where a few hours of wait time before use is acceptable. [ Learn More ].
- What if I want to store my entire archive?
- Experienced digital asset management professionals at DigitalFusion can help you to upload your large archive of digital files to DF Studio for a service fee, which will be dependent on the size of files and their organization. [ Contact DF Studio ] to ask for a quote. DigitalFusion’s archive team can also assist in organizing and digitizing older material such as proofsheets, printed artwork, photos and even paintings.
- What if I decide to cancel?
- Your 15-day trial does not require billing information; your account will simply expire after the 15-day trial. DF Studio has no long term contract, and you are free to cancel your account at any time by sending a message to [ DF Studio Support ]. Once we’ve received your request, your account will be disabled and your card will not be billed further. Monthly fees cannot be pro-rated or refunded.