Customize the perfect workflow from our menu of services:
Upload and ingestion services for when time or bandwidth is limited.
Read More »Close «
DF Studio allows photographers or content creators to upload directly into the system, eliminating the delays associated with transporting hard drives. But when internet connectivity or time is limited, DF Studio’s team can coordinate and receive Projects for upload, process images, and make sure all files are organized and in their proper destinations within your account.
Metadata and Tagging
Leverage the power of metadata to enhance search and organization.Read More »
A clean, consistent metadata record is crucial to a searchable and well-organized library, but tagging and editing thousands of files can be prohibitively time-consuming. Our editors can quickly and effectively build your metadata vocabulary, keeping names and key terms consistent across the entire library.
- Identify and tag actors and key personnel.
- Add action keywords based on shot types: Behind-the-Scenes, Scene Coverage, Call Sheets, Plates.
- Add any other standard metadata including location data, copyright, credit, headline, photographer name, orientation vertical/horizontal, and format full/medium/close-up.
- Create and include custom metadata fields in your DF Studio account to match any requirements.
Start-to-finish talent approval service that includes identifying and tagging talent and key personnel.Read More »
The DF Studio team can oversee all aspects of photo approvals, including following up with talent and their publicists, tracking progress, and ensuring that images are fully approved to contractual standards by all parties prior to use. With our mobile interface, talent-friendly Approvals can be completed from any device, making the process faster for everyone and more streamlined than ever before.
- Identify and tag actors and key personnel.
- Manage contractual talent approvals.
- Organize and sort talent, both singles and group.
- Prepare and send out Approval Messengers.
- Follow up directly to complete the approval process.
- Coordinate communication with talent, their reps, studio or publicity teams as directed.
- At the conclusion of production, you’ll easily access all approved and rejected images — with a complete history available — through your team’s DF Studio account.
Wide Edits and Key Set groupings, created and customized for you by industry professionalsRead More »
Our experienced photo editors can curate the perfect set of photography to ensure that your project is ready for its close-up. Whether you need a Wide Edit, a Key Set, or another focused collection of stills, you’ll obtain the strongest, most dynamic set of images to best present your production to the public.
- Provide high quality photo editors.
- Create first and second selects as well as a refined key set of images.
- Manage the creation of these selects in wide edits and key set groupings for content.
Scheduling, coordination, and seamless communication for photo shoots and unit still coverage.
Read More » Close «
DF Studio manages a direct pipeline between you, your photographer, and any other collaborators on your project. Photo Assignment services provide teams, photographers, and collaborators with all the key information they need to complete their work, and ensure that files will be properly organized, delivered and uploaded directly into your DF Studio account.
- Recommend, book, and manage the best suited photographer for your production.
- Send detailed photo assignments through DF Studio’s Assignment feature, which ensures accurate tracking and management of shoots.
- Handle scheduling and facilitate communication between the production, photographer, and unit publicist.
- Ensure that all photography assets are delivered into the online DF Studio system.
General Photo Services
Time-saving options on-demand for administration, organization, and sharing of your asset library via DF Studio.Read More »
Our on-demand photo workforce is ready to assist you in maintaining your DF Studio account and tackling tough projects.
- Send DF Studio Messenger links on behalf of Company.
- Quality Control and supervision of remote ingestions.
- Download and delivery of assets from DF Studio.
- Organize and stack assets.
- Organize and create Setups/Collections.
- Rename assets.
- Cross-post Projects.
- Transfer assets from 3rd party systems to DF Studio.
Assistance with camera and equipment rental and photographic services is also available through DF Studio's association with DigitalFusion.
Digital Capture and Equipment Rental Services
- Unit Coverage
- Staffing and Digital Techs
- Equipment Rental
Post-Production Photographic Services
- Color Correction
- Retouching and Compositing
- Printing and Framing
Calling all Creatives
Interested in becoming part of the DF Studio Workforce?