New Feature Highlights
Featured and Popular Topics
DF Studio Updates
The latest DF Studio support updates, plus a full catalog of release notes.
At DF Studio, our goal is to give you the tools to master your files efficiently and economically. Regularly monitoring the amount of storage being used in your account is a key element to managing your library and storage costs.
– Resolved a configuration issue which prevented uploading files when signed in as an Upload User.
– Fixed an issue which failed to report errors when attempting to upload a missing or empty file.
– Improved error messaging around different types of upload failure that may occur.
– Improved the efficiency of preview generation for larger image files.
– Resolved an issue which could cause extreme delays when ingesting very large files into DF Studio after upload.
– Resolved an issue which prevented the display of badges in a Metadata Messenger from updating when a change was made by the Messenger recipient.
– Resolved an issue which offered the incorrect preview file when downloading individual files from a Messenger configured to share large previews.
– Improved the performance of the DF Studio upload window to reduce the occurrence of failed uploads or mismatches in the counts displayed in the Upload Monitor.
DF Studio is pleased to announce its latest software release, which is now being deployed to all accounts, bringing a couple of high priority fixes. As always, please reach out to DF Studio’s support team with any feedback or questions.
A new version of the DFS Downloader app is now available, modernizing the underlying technology and improving performance.
DF Studio is pleased to announce its latest software update, now being released to all accounts. This update features performance improvements and resolutions to minor issues.