DF Studio is pleased to announce its latest update, a point release focused primarily on addressing software issues. The following bugs have been resolved since last month’s release.
- Fixed a display issue in the History text custom metadata field.
- Fixed an issue with Collections’ “Export as Text” feature that caused information to sort incorrectly.
- By default, assets in a Messenger now sort by filename.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when using the find feature while filtered to an edit.
- Fixed an issue that, in some cases, prevented pressing the space bar from disabling Quick Look.
- Fixed a text issue in Assignment notifications.
- Fixed implementation and display issues with team permissions in the permissions overlay.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when renaming setups.
- Fixed an issue that prevented logging in with remote authentication.
- Fixed an issue that displayed an error page when users attempted to change setups before thumbnails had loaded.
- Improved error messaging throughout DF Studio.
- General updates and enhancements to security.
User feedback helps DF Studio develop the best product — and experience — possible: it was especially invaluable for this release, as it drove the processes of identifying and resolving the above software issues. The DF Studio team thanks everyone who shared their observations and welcomes all users to continue voicing their comments and concerns. Please contact DF Studio Support with any questions about this update.
Download the full release notes below.