We at DF Studio are always on a mission to improve. In the spirit of progress, we strive to develop groundbreaking new features in each software release, and, sometimes, even in between development cycles. Thanks to suggestions from our clients, we were able to add new features as well as address some pesky bugs in this month’s point release.
Some DF Studio users may have noticed that these changes have already taken effect. For a full description of the features and fixes in this release, please read on and see what we’ve been up to.
- To better assimilate our communications into our corporate clients’ branding and structures, we’ve redesigned our outgoing emails. For example, thanks to some helpful feedback from real users, all Messenger notifications now highlight the sender’s messages and instructions above any other accompanying information.
- Single-Sign On (SSO) enabled clients now have the ability to create local Users for their accounts. This is helpful for organizations with users outside of their SSO authentication.
- We’ve added “Source Project folder” to our menu in the Text Export feature, allowing users to export more thorough, detailed lists of assets and their groupings.
Changes to DFS Speed Link 3
- DFS Speed Link 3 no longer supports Mac OSX 10.9 (Mavericks). Users on this operating system can find a legacy version of DFS Speed Link available for download on our support page.
- Fixed an issue that caused the application to crash for users with a Touch Bar MacBook Pro .
- Fixed a loading problem that emerged in the latest Mac OSX version, 10.13 (High Sierra).
- Fixed an issue that caused CaptureOne settings files to be renamed during ingestion.
- Fixed an error that occurred in “Cold Restore” notifications.
- Fixed an issue with the Select and Unselect options in the Text Export feature.
- Fixed an issue that, in some cases, caused the Text Export feature to duplicate data.
- Fixed an issue with type-ahead functionality in standard metadata fields.
- Fixed an issue that interfered with sending original assets in B2B file transfers.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Folder and Project keyframes from being changed.
- Fixed an issue in the Approval/Kill Percentage feature was incorrectly displaying in a custom Messenger.
- Fixed an issue that caused users to receive incorrect passwords when signing up for DF Studio.
- Fixed an issue where hitting the return or tab key would not complete the suggested contact when in the messenger wizard
- Fixed an issue that allowed keywords to be duplicated in the metadata editor.
- Fixed an error that arose from clicking the “View Images” button in a feedback notification.
- Fixed an issue that caused a download button to display in a View-Only Messenger.
- “Custom” is now displayed as an option in the renaming tool.
- “Select All” and “Select All on Page” options now appear in the Files View.