DF Studio is excited to announce that its latest software update is now available for all accounts. This version includes several feature enhancements and refinements, as well as resolutions to various issues that were reported. As always, please reach out to DF Studio’s support team with any feedback or questions about this update.
- Enterprise API users may now whitelist IP addresses for DF Studio’s API. This enhancement also allows Enterprise API users to block other APIs that are not used by DF Studio.
- The character limit on API/Upload passwords has been removed.
- Fixed an issue that affected searches for some metadata fields.
- The UI in the Find Assets overlay now displays search options for boolean fields.
- Resolved an issue in the Asset API that did not return all results when querying a custom metadata field.
- Fixed a bug that prevented changes from the “Edit Details” page from being saved when made to Custom Messengers.
- Removing a keyword is now possible when multiple files are selected.
- The “Closable” setting in Metadata Messengers is now operational.
- Fixed a bug that prevented saving Live Messenger batches.
- When Visual Screen Protection (VSP) is enabled, PDF proofsheets may not be created or downloaded.
- Fixed an incorrect password error with the API/Upload Password.
- To address an issue resulting from multiple duplicate Collections, the “Save Collection” button may only be clicked once when creating a new Collection.
- Clarified verbiage of “Deleting Assets” in the context of a Collection.
- Optimized perceptual hash algorithms.
- General security upgrades.