The latest software update from DF Studio is now being deployed to all accounts. This version includes feature enhancements and resolutions to minor issues. As always, please reach out to DF Studio’s support team with any feedback or questions about this update.
- Resolved an issue that caused the “Skip” button to be omitted from the metadata overlay in some cases.
- Corrected the behavior of the “Save & Next” and “Save & Previous” buttons in the metadata overlay, which in some cases navigated to the wrong asset after saving.
- Addressed a bug that allowed the metadata overlay to be opened without an asset selected.
File Management & Organization
- Improved performance when rapidly advancing between proofsheet thumbnails using the arrow keys.
- Addressed an error that could occur when the results of a Project asset search included items recently deleted by other users.
- Corrected the behavior of keyboard shortcuts for selecting all assets in a Project (Command-A, Ctrl-A).