The latest software update from DF Studio is now being deployed to all accounts. This version includes security updates, performance upgrades, and fixes for minor issues. As always, please reach out to DF Studio’s support team with any feedback or questions about this update.
- Resolved a problem which caused 1-Up previews to fail to display in some Messengers.
- Addressed an issue which could create performance bottlenecks when attempting to download from a Multi-Messenger using the DFS Downloader application.
- Provided a clarified error message when exceeding an Approval Messenger’s kill threshold.
- Resolved an issue which caused select levels to display inconsistently in Mobile Messenger views.
- Corrected an issue which prevented watermarked Messengers from sending if the Messengers included assets without a preview (for instance, file types for which DF Studio does not generate a preview).
File Management & Organization
- Resolved a misconfiguration which prevented images from being displayed when using the slideshow viewer.
Security & Protection
- Addressed vulnerabilities that could be exploited by attackers to modify certain features with maliciously crafted code in order to cause a DF Studio user to take actions which could cause unexpected results.