DF Studio is pleased to announce its latest software update, now being released to all accounts. This update features performance improvements and resolutions to minor issues. As always, please reach out to DF Studio’s support team with any feedback or questions.
- Resolved an issue which offered the incorrect preview file when downloading individual files from a Messenger configured to share large previews.
Uploads & Assignments
- Added a visual indicator when files are preparing for upload, to prevent the appearance of a frozen upload window at the start of an uploading operation.
- Updated the upload interface for Assignments and Upload Keys to include information regarding any errors in the upload process.
- Fixed a bug which caused authentication to fail when accessing user accounts configured with the “External” authentication option.
- Resolved an issue which prevented the branded login button from functioning as expected.
File Management & Organization
- Resolved an issue that prevented scrolling when viewing the large preview.