DF Studio is pleased to announce its latest software release, which is now being deployed to all accounts. This update resolves a number of minor issues affecting common workflows, and also includes visual enhancements for greater clarity and consistency. As always, please reach out to DF Studio’s support team with any feedback or questions.
- The display of Messenger Access History has been updated to improve consistency and make information easier to access.
- The display of tabular data on Settings screens has been enhanced, and column headers have been fixed for improved visibility when scrolling long lists of information.
- The display of Login Access History has been updated for greater clarity.
File Management & Organization
- In order to make the names of DF Studio containers such as Projects or Collections easier to identify in areas where space is short, such as the Navigational Sidebar, these names are now truncated from the center.
- The Bookmarks menu is now independently scrollable, allowing large numbers of bookmarks without obstructing the Bin button or other elements of the interface.
- The placeholder text has been clarified in the sections of the Dashboard screen for new DF Studio accounts.
- Visual elements have been refreshed throughout the interface, in order to increase intuitive navigation and clarify buttons and functions.
- Fixed an issue which mistakenly displayed a button for “Connection Information” in the Messenger Access History when the access did not involve a connection (for example, Messenger Import).
- Resolved a bug which prevented the use of the arrow keys to navigate through menus when editing metadata fields with suggested or pre-defined options.
- Corrected a configuration which caused the Metadata Inspector to scroll automatically during data input.
Uploads & Assignments
- Fixed a bug which caused column sorting on the Assignments page to be unreliable for non-admin users.
- Updated a configuration that inadvertently removed the proper color coding from visual elements in the upload configuration panel.
- Addressed an issue which prevented users from enabling Browser Verification notifications by email without also enabling SMS.
- Fixed a problem which caused the Billing page to display incorrectly in certain accounts.
- Resolved a bug which made the “Save” and “Cancel” buttons on the Security Settings page inaccessible in some situations.
File Management & Organization
- Corrected a bug which prevented moving Collections to another Library folder within DF Studio.
- Addressed a glitch which caused unexpected results when using the “Date Created” criteria in an Advanced Search.
- Fixed an issue which caused the “Select all on page” option to become unreliable when working with Advanced Search results of a particularly large size.
- Resolved an issue which would cause the view to be reset when using the “Refresh” button to reload a Project or Collection.
- Addressed a bug which caused the names and locations of Collections to be truncated unnecessarily in the Collection menu when adding assets to an existing Collection.
- Corrected an issue which degraded the functionality of the Quick Look overlay for assets with double-quotes (
") in their filenames.
- Fixed a problem which created misalignment in some areas of the Dashboard view.
- Resolved a bug which caused the icon to be omitted from the Dashboard button in certain views.
- Improved the accessibility of the button for closing notification boxes within the interface.
- Corrected an issue which caused the confirmation message to persist after setting a Project or Collection keyframe, even when navigating to another asset.