DF Studio announces its most recent point-release update, including timely fixes and enhancements for existing features. As always, please reach out to DF Studio’s support team with any feedback or questions about this update.
- Account administrators are automatically notified by email when new SSO users are provisioned on their accounts.
- Ensured that users’ contact information is properly maintained when switching between accounts.
- Resolved an issue in which updating the metadata for multiple assets appended new information rather than replacing the existing values.
- Corrected an issue which was blocking the ability to populate asset metadata with values from the details of its enclosing Project.
- Metadata Terms are now created correctly when importing multiple new terms via CSV metadata import.
- The Import Metadata tool now correctly defaults to the column named “image name” (or similar) for matching with assets in the Project.