DF Studio is pleased to announce that the following changes are being deployed to all accounts, throughout this April. Up-to-date information on the latest releases can always be found in the Release Notes listing.
- Resolved an issue which prevented the display of badges in a Metadata Messenger from updating when a change was made by the Messenger recipient.
- Resolved an issue which offered the incorrect preview file when downloading individual files from a Messenger configured to share large previews.
Uploads & Assignments
- Improved the performance of the DF Studio upload window to reduce the occurrence of failed uploads or mismatches in the counts displayed in the Upload Monitor.
- Added a visual indicator when files are preparing for upload, to prevent the appearance of a frozen upload window at the start of an uploading operation.
- Updated the upload interface for Assignments and Upload Keys to include information regarding any errors in the upload process.
- Fixed a bug which caused authentication to fail when accessing user accounts configured with the “External” authentication option.
- Resolved an issue which prevented the branded login button from functioning as expected.
File Management & Organization
- Resolved an issue that prevented scrolling when viewing the large preview.