DF Studio is pleased to announce that the following changes are being deployed to all accounts this February. Up-to-date information on the latest releases can always be found in the Release Notes listing.
- Resolved a problem which caused 1-Up previews to fail to display in some Messengers.
- Addressed an issue which could create performance bottlenecks when attempting to download from a Multi-Messenger using the DFS Downloader application.
- Provided a clarified error message when exceeding an Approval Messenger’s kill threshold.
- Resolved an issue which caused select levels to display inconsistently in Mobile Messenger views.
- Corrected an issue which prevented watermarked Messengers from sending if the Messengers included assets without a preview (for instance, file types for which DF Studio does not generate a preview).
- Corrected an issue which caused single-frame previews to be downloaded from Messengers instead of video assets in some circumstances.
- Addressed a problem which prevented the download of some video assets from a Messenger when using the DFS Downloader application.
- Corrected an issue which prevented video previews from being downloaded from Mobile Messengers.
- Resolved a bug which could cause an unexpected error when accessing certain Messengers protected with a Messenger PIN.
File Management & Organization
- Resolved a misconfiguration which prevented images from being displayed when using the slideshow viewer.
Security & Protection
- Addressed vulnerabilities that could be exploited by attackers to modify certain features with maliciously crafted code in order to cause a DF Studio user to take actions which could cause unexpected results.
- Addressed a vulnerability by which a sophisticated user with access to a watermarked Messenger could gain access to non-watermarked video assets.