DF Studio assembles regular updates to enhance functionality, support new workflows, and add new features. In between these feature updates, the development team issues smaller point releases that contain enhancements, bug fixes, and performance tweaks. We are pleased to announce that the following changes are being deployed to all accounts this January. Up-to-date information on the latest releases can always be found in the Release Notes listing.
- Account administrators are automatically notified by email when new SSO users are provisioned on their accounts.
- Ensured that users’ contact information is properly maintained when switching between accounts.
- Resolved an issue in which updating the metadata for multiple assets appended new information rather than replacing the existing values.
- Corrected an issue which was blocking the ability to populate asset metadata with values from the details of its enclosing Project.
- Metadata Terms are now created correctly when importing multiple new terms via CSV metadata import.
- The Import Metadata tool now correctly defaults to the column named “image name” (or similar) for matching with assets in the Project.