Regular releases to the DF Studio code base bring new functionality and enhanced workflow support. In between these feature updates, the development team issues smaller point releases that contain enhancements, bug fixes, and performance tweaks. We are pleased to announce that the following changes are being deployed to all accounts this June. Up-to-date information on the latest releases can always be found in the Release Notes listing.
- Added the ability to request select levels, approval states, and Edits from the Enterprise Asset API.
- Improvements to the reliability of automated monthly credit card billing.
- Adjustments to store large DF Studio previews more efficiently.
- Fixed an issue that caused the appropriate Messenger PIN setting to be unavailable when configuring certain Messengers.
- Corrected a glitch that prevented disabling the Messenger PIN feature in some configurations.
- Improved the reliability and security of Messenger PIN delivery by email.
- Resolved a problem with the accurate update of image dimensions when transferring new assets via Messenger Import.
- Addressed an issue that caused assets from deleted Projects to be listed when querying the Enterprise Asset API.
- Fixed a problem preventing SMS notifications from being sent reliably.