DF Studio is pleased to announce that the following changes have been deployed to all accounts throughout this May. Up-to-date information on the latest releases can always be found in the Release Notes listing.
- The Browser Verification input screen has been streamlined for greater clarity.
- Resolved an issue which could cause timeout errors when attempting to download files from Messengers with very large asset counts.
- Addressed a configuration issue which allowed Messengers to be switched from one template to another after creation, causing unreliable results.
- Fixed a bug which displayed an incorrect error message for trial account users at the end of their trial period.
- Corrected a configuration error which could prevent payments from processing correctly for accounts based outside the United States.
File Management & Organization
- Addressed an issue which caused unexpected results in the organization of Setups when moving assets between Projects.