DF Studio is continuously iterating upon its feature sets and introducing new ones. In between regularly scheduled software updates, the development team issues smaller point releases that contain enhancements, bug fixes, and newly emerged technology. We are pleased to announce that the following changes are being deployed to all accounts this month. Up-to-date information on the latest releases can always be found in the Release Notes listing.
- Enterprise API users may now whitelist IP addresses for DF Studio’s API. This enhancement also allows Enterprise API users to block other APIs that are not used by DF Studio.
- The character limit on API/Upload passwords has been removed.
- Fixed an issue that affected searches for some metadata fields.
- The UI in the Find Assets overlay now displays search options for boolean fields.
- Resolved an issue in the Asset API that did not return all results when querying a custom metadata field.
- Fixed a bug that prevented changes from the “Edit Details” page from being saved when made to Custom Messengers.
- Removing a keyword is now possible when multiple files are selected.
- The “Closable” setting in Metadata Messengers is now operational.
- Fixed a bug that prevented saving Live Messenger batches.
- When Visual Screen Protection (VSP) is enabled, PDF proofsheets may not be created or downloaded.
- Fixed an incorrect password error with the API/Upload Password.
- To address an issue resulting from multiple duplicate Collections, the “Save Collection” button may only be clicked once when creating a new Collection.
- Clarified verbiage of “Deleting Assets” in the context of a Collection.
- Optimized perceptual hash algorithms.
- General security upgrades.