Regular updates to the DF Studio code base bring new features and enhancements to workflows and tools. In between these upgrades, the development team issues smaller point releases to fix bugs, improve performance, or provide usability enhancements. We are delighted to announce that the following changes have been deployed to all accounts this October. Up-to-date information on the latest releases can always be found in the Release Notes listing.
- Resolved an issue that caused the “Skip” button to be omitted from the metadata overlay in some cases.
- Corrected the behavior of the “Save & Next” and “Save & Previous” buttons in the metadata overlay, which in some cases navigated to the wrong asset after saving.
- Addressed a bug that allowed the metadata overlay to be opened without an asset selected.
File Management & Organization
- Improved performance when rapidly advancing between proofsheet thumbnails using the arrow keys.
- Addressed an error that could occur when the results of a Project asset search included items recently deleted by other users.
- Corrected the behavior of keyboard shortcuts for selecting all assets in a Project (Command-A, Ctrl-A).